Successful Autism Parenting & Educational Solutions
If you encounter autism in your home, family, school or workplace, this assessment will show you the strengths and weaknesses that you bring to the table. We can then help guide you to master these skills and provide the best experience for you and those with autism in your life.
I’m most interested in autism skills for… (click on choice)
Empower Your Thinking About Autism
The Essential Parenting Guidance training program for parents! Two training options available. Enroll Now!
Welcome to the National Autism Academy
- Do you have a child that is diagnosed with ASD?
- Are you looking for clear answers and solutions in the sea of misinformation on the internet?
- Do you suspect your child is on the spectrum but you are not sure?
- Are you ready to take a proactive role in developing a child’s ability to be functionally and socially successful and independent?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you are in the right place!
The National Autism Academy provides encouragement, education and support for parents, grandparents, caregivers, educators and therapists.
Get practical answers to the question “Why does he/she do that?”
Increase your compassion for your loved one with ASD, shift your parenting paradigm for effectiveness and ease and find relief for the out of control feeling you may be experiencing.
Click on the links below to learn about our on-line training programs, private coaching and free resources and support.
Click to Discover solutions that will quiet the worry and fear about a child’s future.
Click to Increase your success with personalized support.
For anyone who wants to learn more about autism click to see our free resources
TAKE A FREE AUTISM ESSENTIALS ASSESSMENT
- Take just 4 minutes to discover new avenues for creating more peace and joy in your family. If you are parenting a child with autism, this assessment is designed to help you easily identify areas in which you would like to make improvements
- As a parent, grandparent or educator of a child with autism you are the most crucial contributors to success!
- You cannot afford to wait one more day to learn how to parent your child with ASD effectively!
- Everyone who completes the Assessment will receive a free guide. “How to Jumpstart Your Success When Working with an Individual on the Autism Spectrum”